need help with designing yahoo messenger , like meebo .com

checoo

hi frineds my name is ritesh i am trying to make yahoo messenger/ msn
messenger like one in meebo.com... i want it in c, so should i use gui
libs, or...some thing else

Richard Heathfield

checoo said:
hi frineds my name is ritesh i am trying to make yahoo messenger/ msn
messenger like one in meebo.com... i want it in c, so should i use gui
libs, or...some thing else

That's up to you. Would you like a graphical user interface, or ...
something else? If you'd like a graphical user interface, I suggest that
you use a graphical user interface library (and find a newsgroup that
discusses that library if you have any questions about it). If you'd like
.... something else, then I suggest that you use ... something else.

rhle.freak

hi frineds my name is ritesh i am trying to make yahoo messenger/ msn
messenger like one in meebo.com... i want it in c, so should i use gui
libs, or...some thing else

stop posting the same thing over and over again! if u r not getting an
answer this wont help u either!

Default User

checoo said:
hi frineds my name is ritesh i am trying to make yahoo messenger/ msn
messenger like one in meebo.com... i want it in c, so should i use gui
libs, or...some thing else

Yeah, we heard. You're still off-topic.

*plonk*

Brian