    the parent folder. Also the parent has read,write perms in IIS. This
    worked on win2k, so what am I missed for Win2003?

    andrea
    Andrea Williams, Jul 9, 2004

  2. Andrea,
    Also look at the ASPNet user account. ASP.Net tends to use it's own
    permissions settings over the generic IUSR.

    Hope this helps,
    Mark Fitzpatrick
    Microsoft MVP - FrontPage

    "Andrea Williams" <> wrote in message
    > i was able to get the file upload to work on Win2k, but when I moved my

    dev
    > environment to Win2003, I can't seem to get the permissions to work for
    > System.IO.Directory.CreateDirectory(vstrDestinationPath).
    >
    > I've given the IUSER_machinename Full Access rights on the parent folder

    and
    > told it to propagate to the child folders. Also turned off inheritance

    from

    Mark Fitzpatrick, Jul 9, 2004

  3. Ok, I gave that account full control and restarted IIS... Still access
    denied message.
    I also gave the ASPNET user account full access to \Windows\TEMP. Didn't
    seem to help.

    Any other ideas?

    Andrea

    Andrea Williams, Jul 9, 2004