Need help with Login control and the web.config file

Learner

Hello,
I have around 5 web pages and a default.aspx page in my application.
I have defined a base login interface on my default.aspx with Login
control. when a user clicks on this login control it goes to the
login.aspx page (as I set it up in the web.config file. Here is the
code that helps go to the login.aspx when a user clicks on the Login
link on defaults.aspx page

<authentication mode="Forms">
<forms
name="/.ASPXAUTH"
loginUrl="~/Unsecured/Login.aspx"
cookieless="UseCookies">
</forms>
</authentication>

)

And this whole login process and logout prcess works pretty good.

But I don't know how to control or tie this authentication process to
be applied to all of my pages. In other words, say if there is a page
called ProductsOrdered.aspx and if a user directly requests this page
with out logging into the site through the default.aspx then he can see
the page! If you understand right as a test if directly request the
page

"http://localhost:4982/GroundingDemo/SearchResults.aspx" I can see this
page which I don't want to happen. When I request this page it should
redirect me to the loging.aspx page instead.

could some one please help me how do I control this? Is it some thing I
do this in web.config file ? and how do I do it?

Thanks
-L