Need help...with multiple textboxes and SQL....please help!

Teep

Fun, fun...just when I thought it would be okay..I get something
unthought of thrown in the mix. I am trying to figure out how to set
this up, can someone help? I am not having a good day.

I have four text boxes for a user to enter data that will be sent to a
sql table, now I have to figure out how to give the user an option of
having a grid with those four boxes displayed fifteen times. For
example...an account number can be assigned to one supplier, but there
can be 15 account numbers assigned to that one supplier. How can I
enter that in a sql table?

Should it just be called account number1 -15?

Thanks in advance...

Trevor Benedict R

You could set up and editiable Grid and then set the dataSource to a
dynamically created datatable. You can also insert 15 dummy record into
this. You will then have 15 rows with no data and insert the rows with
values into the SQL Server table. While reading from the SQL Server
table, for those missing rows, you might have to add them back to the
data table before you bind it (in case you plan to allow them to edit it
again).

Trevor Benedict R
MCSD