    enter that in a sql table?

    Should it just be called account number1 -15?

    Thanks in advance...

    Teep, Jun 16, 2004

  2. You could set up and editiable Grid and then set the dataSource to a
    dynamically created datatable. You can also insert 15 dummy record into
    this. You will then have 15 rows with no data and insert the rows with
    values into the SQL Server table. While reading from the SQL Server
    table, for those missing rows, you might have to add them back to the
    data table before you bind it (in case you plan to allow them to edit it
    again).

    Trevor Benedict R
    MCSD

    Trevor Benedict R, Jun 17, 2004