Need Help with Programming in Java with Eclipse

Alan Ling via JavaKB.com

Can anyone help me to write a program with eclipse that reads the text from a file and then counts the number of words and also the number of times a word shows itself in that text file? Your help is very much appreciated.

TechBookReport

Alan said:
Can anyone help me to write a program with eclipse that reads the text from a file and then counts the number of words and also the number of times a word shows itself in that text file? Your help is very much appreciated.
Tell you what, you write the code and if it doesn't work then post a
self-contained example of the code, the results or the compile errors
and you might get some support. This group does not exist to do your
assignments or homework.

HTH

Roland

Can anyone help me to write a program with eclipse that reads the text from a file and then counts the number of words and also the number of times a word shows itself in that text file? Your help is very much appreciated.
What do you want to know exactly?

--
Regards,

Roland de Ruiter