Need help with Run Time Settings in Eclipse "-Djava"

research.gade

Hi all,
I am using Eclipse for some of my Operations Research applications and
I need some help with setting path to a linked library. I need use the
following:
-Djava.library.path= <some linked library> followed by command line
arguments.

I was using MSDOS to type in my runtime commands. I am new to eclipse
and have'nt been able to figure this out.
Any help will be greatly appreciated.
-Thanks
Joe

Manish Pandit

Hi Joe,

With your runnable file in the editor window, right click to get the
context menu. From that, select Run As->Run. A window will appear. In
that, you sould see a second tab that says Arguments. You can set the
java.library.path (-Djava.library.path=value) under VM arguments, and
use the Program Arguments section for your command line args.

-cheers,
Manish

Flemmo

Hi all,
I am using Eclipse for some of my Operations Research applications and
I need some help with setting path to a linked library. I need use the
following:
-Djava.library.path= <some linked library> followed by command line
arguments.

I was using MSDOS to type in my runtime commands. I am new to eclipse
and have'nt been able to figure this out.
Any help will be greatly appreciated.
-Thanks
Joe

Joe,

You need to run eclipse with the -vmargs -Djava.library.path=... command
line option. See eclipse help for details.

http://help.eclipse.org/help31/inde...e.platform.doc.user/tasks/running_eclipse.htm

HTH,
Pete