    stumped here. It's a theme i downloaded from OSWD.

    Thanks in advance.

    Regards
    Brendan, Nov 3, 2003

  2. Brendan

    Brendan Guest

    1. Advertising

  3. Toby A Inkster, Nov 3, 2003
  4. Brendan

    Brendan Guest

    "Toby A Inkster" <> wrote in message
    news:p...
    > Brendan wrote:
    >
    > > http://hostforge.net/~bjg/bluehaze/
    > >
    > > All i need to do is move the menu bar at the top right into the header
    > > without having to adjust the height of it

    > This seems to already be the case.

    Hmm it is too, in IE. I've been checking with Mozilla Firebird.

    I don't suppose you'd know how to make it cross-browser complaint?

    Brendan, Nov 3, 2003
  5. Brendan

    Brendan Guest

    Ah actually it's not exactly what i want. It is in the header part, but it's
    not alongside the image. It's still a line below it if you know what i mean.
    I need it beside the image but still aligned to the right.
    Brendan, Nov 3, 2003