Need help with strict XHTML

Brendan

Hey,

I am having some problems with this page:

http://hostforge.net/~bjg/bluehaze/

All i need to do is move the menu bar at the top right into the header
without having to adjust the height of it - so need it in the bottom right
hand corner of the header, but also alongside the image.

I still want to use strict XHTML as the site is already written in, but i'm
stumped here. It's a theme i downloaded from OSWD.

Thanks in advance.

Regards

Brendan

Toby A Inkster said:
This seems to already be the case.

Hmm it is too, in IE. I've been checking with Mozilla Firebird.

I don't suppose you'd know how to make it cross-browser complaint?

Brendan

Ah actually it's not exactly what i want. It is in the header part, but it's
not alongside the image. It's still a line below it if you know what i mean.
I need it beside the image but still aligned to the right.