Need help with the "System" process

virusscan123

Hi all, for some reason everytime I load a game or any other big
program the "system" process suddenly uses 100% of my cpu usage and
won't go back down until I reboot my pc (is lagging the hell out of
me). I ran a couple of spyware/virus etc checks but nothing comes up
:(. It is that my cpu or RAM is broken? Can someone please help me? Thx
(btw just in case of confusion, is not system idle process I am talking
about)

Jürgen Exner

Hi all, for some reason everytime I load a game or any other big
program the "system" process suddenly uses 100% of my cpu usage and
won't go back down until I reboot my pc (is lagging the hell out of
me). I ran a couple of spyware/virus etc checks but nothing comes up
:(. It is that my cpu or RAM is broken? Can someone please help me?
Thx (btw just in case of confusion, is not system idle process I am
talking about)

I am sure there is some relationship to Perl or perl and I am just too
stupid to figure out what it is.
Please, would you be so kind and enlighten me?

jue

FrankB

Jürgen Exner has brought this to us :
I am sure there is some relationship to Perl or perl and I am just too stupid
to figure out what it is.
Please, would you be so kind and enlighten me?

A zillion of endless loops maybe ?