    (btw just in case of confusion, is not system idle process I am talking
    about)

    , Apr 11, 2006

  2. wrote:
    > Hi all, for some reason everytime I load a game or any other big
    > program the "system" process suddenly uses 100% of my cpu usage and
    > won't go back down until I reboot my pc (is lagging the hell out of
    > me). I ran a couple of spyware/virus etc checks but nothing comes up
    > :(. It is that my cpu or RAM is broken? Can someone please help me?
    > Thx (btw just in case of confusion, is not system idle process I am
    > talking about)

    I am sure there is some relationship to Perl or perl and I am just too
    stupid to figure out what it is.
    Please, would you be so kind and enlighten me?

    jue

    Jürgen Exner, Apr 11, 2006

  3. FrankB Guest

    Jürgen Exner has brought this to us :
    > wrote:
    >> Hi all, for some reason everytime I load a game or any other big
    >> program the "system" process suddenly uses 100% of my cpu usage and
    >> won't go back down until I reboot my pc (is lagging the hell out of
    >> me). I ran a couple of spyware/virus etc checks but nothing comes up
    >> :(. It is that my cpu or RAM is broken? Can someone please help me?
    >> Thx (btw just in case of confusion, is not system idle process I am
    >> talking about)

    > I am sure there is some relationship to Perl or perl and I am just too stupid
    > to figure out what it is.
    > Please, would you be so kind and enlighten me?

    A zillion of endless loops maybe ?

    FrankB, Apr 11, 2006

    You think that reinstalling windows would help?

    , Apr 11, 2006
  5. FrankB Guest

    formulated on mardi :

    > You think that reinstalling windows would help?

    Absolutely sure. But it will only work on a new computer.

    FrankB, Apr 11, 2006