Need help with web site with send mail

Last Timer

Hi,
I'd like to set up a web site with a form and cgi support for mailing.
I'm not a spammer. I would like to connect people using my web site and
promote synergy. Here is the index page:

<title>
<h1> Welcome to People Connect Web Site </h1>
</title>
<form action=process.jsp method=post>
Please enter the email address you want to send your opinion
Please enter your message:
<textarea cols=100 rows=100>
<input type=submit name=ok value=ok>
</form>

I'd like process.jsp (could be any cgi side script in perl for example)
to execute a send mail command using the input email address and send
the contents of the text area as mail attachment. Please note that I am
not a spammer. Is there some way to make the web site spam proof? Can
anyone run a bot on such a site to send spam?

Finally, I am looking for pointers as to which hosts can give cgi and
mail support for a reasonable fees? Please note that I don't have any
sponsors. This is purely a hobby. I've already searched on the web for
sponsoring web sites without avail.
I'd appreciate your kind help.

Thanks