Need Help!!!

Ramu Ravi

Hi All,

I have created a web custom control for displaying time using textboxes and
imagebuttons.

I have checked out validating the values in the textboxes using javascript
in dreamweaver.

Now, i have following queries.

1) Where should i implement these javascript functions for validation
(either in webcustom control or asp.net) ? I think it should be in asp.net
only, but i am not sure about that.

2) Secondly, the postback is fired whenever the user clicks the image button
for resetting the time. In my case, that shouldnt happen. It should client
side.

TIA.
Ravi
(e-mail address removed)