Need Help!!!

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Web Controls' started by Ramu Ravi, Jul 14, 2003.

  1. Ramu Ravi

    Ramu Ravi Guest

    Hi All,

    I have created a web custom control for displaying time using textboxes and
    imagebuttons.

    I have checked out validating the values in the textboxes using javascript
    in dreamweaver.

    Now, i have following queries.

    1) Where should i implement these javascript functions for validation
    (either in webcustom control or asp.net) ? I think it should be in asp.net
    only, but i am not sure about that.

    2) Secondly, the postback is fired whenever the user clicks the image button
    for resetting the time. In my case, that shouldnt happen. It should client
    side.

    TIA.
    Ravi

    Ramu Ravi, Jul 14, 2003