Need help

FloridaJoe

I see 2 versions. Visual Studio .net professional and Visual Studio .net
Enterprise Developer. Can someone tell me which of these 2 is the best to
buy.

Thanks in advance,
Joe in Florida

Jeff Cochran

I see 2 versions. Visual Studio .net professional and Visual Studio .net
Enterprise Developer. Can someone tell me which of these 2 is the best to
buy.

Sure. Knowing nothing about you or your setup though, I can't tell
you anything that should make you decide. Try looking at Microsoft's
site for info on both.

Jeff

Ray Costanzo [MVP]

No, I don't think anyone can tell you that, because that all just depends on
what ~you~ need. Have you checked Microsoft's site to compare the two
products?

Ray at work

Jeff Dillon

If money is no object, then get Enterprise, which includes all of
Professional features plus more.

Jeff

MSDN works out cheaper. You get all the server/platforms/sdks for pretty
much the same price of Visual Studio.

Also, if you're developing a product on the MS platform, they do all sorts
of cheap deals for partners. You have to prove your bona-fides though.

Glenn