Need Help

Pratyush

There is a Java Applet which digitally signs files after taking
private key from a smart card.This applet takes external files.

I want to do this "Generate digital signature of a web page with the
help of an applet of which the applet is itself a part"

I am trying using Java Applet to Javascript Communication.

I am able to access the object which represents the HTML document.
That abject is represented by document itself.
Now I have to somehow generate the whole webpage i.e. like we view in a
notepad like this:
<HTML>
<Title>my page</title>
Then write into a file and then that file can be signed.
This is what I feel.
In C#.net there is a method .innerhtml.

Does such kind of a method exists in Java.???

I m searching but cudn't get till now.
Will serialization work??

Randy Webb

Pratyush said the following on 7/14/2006 1:31 AM:
There is a Java Applet which digitally signs files after taking
private key from a smart card.This applet takes external files.

I want to do this "Generate digital signature of a web page with the
help of an applet of which the applet is itself a part"

I am trying using Java Applet to Javascript Communication.

I am able to access the object which represents the HTML document.
That abject is represented by document itself.
Now I have to somehow generate the whole webpage i.e. like we view in a
notepad like this:
<HTML>
<Title>my page</title>
Then write into a file and then that file can be signed.
This is what I feel.
In C#.net there is a method .innerhtml.

Does such kind of a method exists in Java.???

In JAVA or Javascript? Javascript has .innerHTML - note the case. If you
are truly asking about JAVA, you might want to ask in comp.lang.java.*