Need hep with printing a file uing Win32::Printer

Discussion in 'Perl Misc' started by sm, Oct 4, 2006.

  1. sm

    sm Guest

    Hi Folks,
    I do not know if this is the right place for this. I am writing a "Perl TK
    script that runs on windows and
    have been trying to print add a *print* capability to for the UI. I have
    found *Win32::printer*, *Win32::printer::Direct*
    I have attempted:

    1- to get the user selected *printer name* from the *Win32::printer* to
    use in *Win32::printer::Direct*
    In this attempt, I have not found a way of getting the *printer
    name* form *Win32::printer* after user
    selects a printer.

    2- I can not find a way of get the selected file name or file handle to
    *Win32::printer*

    I my attempts have been based on the sample code provided in the pod.

    Any help is greatly appreciated.

    Best regards,

    -sm

    sm, Oct 4, 2006