need in deed.....!!!

Victor Bazarov

ursneed said:
hi....

here the links are goes here.....
[..links..]

please do me comments... or revert back ur responce (request)....
i am here do it for YOU....

I'll do you comments, since you've asked... 'I' (1st person
pronoun) is capitalized in English, while 'you' definitely is
not spelled with all capital letters. 'Ur' is the name of the
ancient city, and should be capitalized. All your base are
belong to us!