    Is there a better group?
    Thanks In Advance
    Joe

    red belair, Sep 25, 2004

  2. red belair

    Wombatwal Guest

    Be wary, be very wary.

    Wombatwal, Sep 25, 2004

  3. red belair

    WebcastMaker Guest

    In article <>,
    says...
    > Would this be an ok group to ask a couple of questions about FPE?
    > Is there a better group?

    Depends what you want to ask about it. It's only an editor. You need
    to be asking "is this the place to learn how to make a website. And the
    answer is yes.
    --
    WebcastMaker
    Webcasting for free
    WebcastMaker, Sep 25, 2004
  4. red belair

    WebcastMaker Guest

    In article <j%25d.3217$>, bruwal52
    @hotmail.com says...
    > Be wary, be very wary.
    >
    > "red belair" <> wrote in message
    > > Hi
    > > Would this be an ok group to ask a couple of questions about FPE?
    > > Is there a better group?
    > > Thanks In Advance
    > > Joe

    What was that? a barbra walters impression?

    WebcastMaker, Sep 25, 2004
  5. red belair

    red belair Guest

    Here is/are my questions and situation:

    I have some my own pages up that I wrote and now find the need to put
    a file on the hosts' server and have it able to be downloaded to any
    system that needs it.

    I do not know how to do it....plain and simple.

    I don't know about Barbara Walters and don't care to.

    I have used Front Page Express for all my sites, although I can do
    Front Page if necessary. As far as I can determine from what I know
    and read about FPE, it either is not capable or the transfer of files
    it out of the realm of authoring applications and strictly an FTP
    thing--a thing of which I only know how to use.

    I would appreciate any assistance, whether it be directly here or at a
    reference site.

    Thanks
    Joe

    red belair, Sep 25, 2004
  6. red belair

    Neal Guest

    On Fri, 24 Sep 2004 22:08:29 -0400, WebcastMaker <> wrote:

    > In article <j%25d.3217$>, bruwal52
    > @hotmail.com says...
    >> Be wary, be very wary.

    > What was that? a barbra walters impression?

    Be wewy. Be wewy wewy.
    Neal, Sep 25, 2004
  7. red belair

    Nico Schuyt Guest

    red belair wrote:
    > I have some my own pages up that I wrote and now find the need to put
    > a file on the hosts' server and have it able to be downloaded to any
    > system that needs it.

    You only have to make a link to that file.
    Or type in HTML-view:

    --
    Nico
    www.nicoschuyt.nl
    Nico Schuyt, Sep 25, 2004
  8. red belair

    Sid Ismail Guest

    On Fri, 24 Sep 2004 20:18:29 -0400, red belair <> wrote:

    : Would this be an ok group to ask a couple of questions about FPE?
    : Is there a better group?

    Definitely not this group. FP is a swear-word here.

    Sid
    Sid Ismail, Sep 25, 2004
  9. red belair

    Sid Ismail Guest

    On Fri, 24 Sep 2004 23:41:45 -0400, red belair <> wrote:

    : I have some my own pages up that I wrote and now find the need to put
    : a file on the hosts' server and have it able to be downloaded to any
    : system that needs it.
    :
    : I do not know how to do it....plain and simple.

    Ask your host about FTP'ing to them.

    Sid
    Sid Ismail, Sep 25, 2004
  10. red belair

    Dan Abrey Guest

    "red belair" <> wrote in message
    > Hi
    > Would this be an ok group to ask a couple of questions about FPE?
    > Is there a better group?
    > Thanks In Advance
    > Joe

    FP has such a bad standing that you're more likely to get flamed than
    anything else in here, why not try microsoft.public.frontpage.client, if you
    NS carries it.
    Dan Abrey, Sep 25, 2004
  11. red belair

    lostinspace Guest

    lostinspace, Sep 25, 2004
  12. red belair

    Karl Groves Guest

    "red belair" <> wrote in message
    > Hi
    > Would this be an ok group to ask a couple of questions about FPE?
    > Is there a better group?

    alt.support.suicide might help

    -Karl
    Karl Groves, Sep 27, 2004