Need information on graphics programming using C

_A_C-ker_

Hello geek(s),

I'm in desperate need of graphics programming using C language. Does
anyone have material or web-links that explain graphics programming in-
detail? I would appreciate your help in this matter.

Thanks,

_A_C-ker_ (a seeker)

Walter Roberson

_A_C-ker_ said:
I'm in desperate need of graphics programming using C language. Does
anyone have material or web-links that explain graphics programming in-
detail? I would appreciate your help in this matter.

There are no graphics programming facilities in the Standard C
language. All graphics programming depends upon system-specific
extensions. There are some widely implemented graphics standards,
such as X, motif, OpenGL, and there are some widely implemented
graphics libraries such as gnuplot . The suitability of any
of these for your needs depends on the platforms you have available
and exactly what kind of graphics you need to do.

For more information about which graphics libraries are available
on the platform you are using, check with a newsgroup devoted
to your operating system.