    detail? I would appreciate your help in this matter.

    Thanks,

    _A_C-ker_ (a seeker)

    _A_C-ker_, May 7, 2007

  2. In article <>,
    _A_C-ker_ <> wrote:

    >I'm in desperate need of graphics programming using C language. Does
    >anyone have material or web-links that explain graphics programming in-
    >detail? I would appreciate your help in this matter.

    There are no graphics programming facilities in the Standard C
    language. All graphics programming depends upon system-specific
    extensions. There are some widely implemented graphics standards,
    such as X, motif, OpenGL, and there are some widely implemented
    graphics libraries such as gnuplot . The suitability of any
    of these for your needs depends on the platforms you have available
    and exactly what kind of graphics you need to do.

    For more information about which graphics libraries are available
    on the platform you are using, check with a newsgroup devoted
    to your operating system.

    Walter Roberson, May 7, 2007

  3. In article <f1oals$a37$>,
    Walter Roberson <-cnrc.gc.ca> wrote:
    >In article <>,
    >_A_C-ker_ <> wrote:
    >
    >>I'm in desperate need of graphics programming using C language. Does
    >>anyone have material or web-links that explain graphics programming in-
    >>detail? I would appreciate your help in this matter.

    >There are no graphics programming facilities in the Standard C
    >language. Etc.

    (IOW)

    Off topic. Not portable. Cant discuss it here. Blah, blah, blah.

    Useful clc-related links:

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aspergers
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clique
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/C_programming_language