Need Java Developer / Sr. Java Developer for Assyst @ Cochin/Trichy

Discussion in 'Java' started by Assyst, Sep 24, 2010.

  1. Assyst

    Assyst Guest

    Hi All,

    This is Nithin Sankar from ASSYST International Pvt Ltd, a wholly
    subsidiary of Advanced Software Systems Inc., headquartered at
    Sterling, VA. ASSYST assessed as a SEI-CMMI Level 3 Company. ASSYST
    provides IT & ITeS Services to its Public and Private sector Clients
    globally.

    We are presently looking for Sr Java Developer @ Cochin/Trichy. Kindly
    contact me back if you are looking for an association with us.

    --
    Thanks & Regards,

    Nithin Sankar
    Assyst International Pvt. Ltd
    II-138|Thaikkattukara P.O|Ernakulam|Pin - 683106
    Phone: +91-484-2628803/06/09 Ext - 432
    Mobile: +91-8891273040
    Email: | careers@assyst-
    international.com
    Web: www.assyst-international.com
    SEI - CMMI Level 3 Assessed {USA & INDIA Centers}
    Microsoft certified Gold Partner
    Assyst, Sep 24, 2010

  2. Assyst

    Lew Guest

    Assyst wrote:
    > We are presently looking for Sr Java Developer @ Cochin/Trichy. Kindly
    > contact me back if you are looking for an association with us.

    Where is Cichon/Tricky?

    --
    Lew
    Lew, Sep 24, 2010

  3. Re: Need Java Developer / Sr. Java Developer for Assyst @Cochin/Trichy

    On Fri, 24 Sep 2010 08:26:28 -0400, Lew wrote:

    > Assyst wrote:
    >> We are presently looking for Sr Java Developer @ Cochin/Trichy. Kindly
    >> contact me back if you are looking for an association with us.

    > Where is Cichon/Tricky?

    Southern India.

    Cochin, now spelt Kochi, is in the state of Kerala on the west coast.
    Trichy is a common nickname for Tiruchirappalli in Tamil Nadu.

    Google Earth can find both Cochin and Trichy under those names.

    --
    martin@ | Martin Gregorie
    gregorie. | Essex, UK
    Martin Gregorie, Sep 24, 2010
  4. Assyst

    Lew Guest

    On 09/24/2010 01:16 PM, Martin Gregorie wrote:
    > On Fri, 24 Sep 2010 08:26:28 -0400, Lew wrote:
    >
    >> Assyst wrote:
    >>> We are presently looking for Sr Java Developer @ Cochin/Trichy. Kindly
    >>> contact me back if you are looking for an association with us.

    >> Where is Cichon/Tricky?

    > Southern India.
    >
    > Cochin, now spelt Kochi, is in the state of Kerala on the west coast.
    > Trichy is a common nickname for Tiruchirappalli in Tamil Nadu.
    >
    > Google Earth can find both Cochin and Trichy under those names.

    I think the OP is cooking in a tricky kitchen.

    --
    Lew
    Lew, Sep 24, 2010