Need java-perl Programmer

surya

[Also posted in comp.lang.java.help, Sorry for the dups]

We need help in moving some software from a Java-Embeded Perl platform
to an all Java environment. This is an VERY URGENT requirement. The
position is in Washington DC. The task initially is for 6 months with
additional work to follow. The client is a branch of Federal
Government. No security clearance of any type is required. We prefer
not to have to sponsor any visa or work permits. Forward resumes
immediately to (e-mail address removed).