Need Java Professionals for our Clients in Germany!

Discussion in 'Java' started by kumar.javaji@gmail.com, Mar 27, 2008.

  1. Guest

    Dear Mr. \ Ms,
    I am Kumar from Javaji System Solutions Pvt.Ltd. striving to assist
    the IT professionals to meet the better opportunity available in
    today's IT world.

    Below are the Current Openings (Permanent\Contract) on Java with our
    Clients. All positions are based in Germany.(English \ German Speaking
    Positions)

    Below are the Current Openings (Contract) on Java with our Client in
    Germany.

    Contract
    1 Java Developer Aachen, Germany 4 to 5 month's extendable
    German
    language must
    2 Java Developer Munich, Germany 4 to 5 month's extendable
    German
    language must
    3 Perl Developer Wolfsburg, Germany 4 to 5 month's extendable
    German
    language must

    Permanent
    1 Developer CRM&Billing
    2 Senior Technical Manager (Java) Communities
    3 Senior Software Architect
    4 Technical Project Manager Crm & Billing
    5 Screen Designer / Web Desinger
    6 Web Developer Search
    7 Developer Search & E-Commerce (Frontend-Flash)
    8 Web Application Developer JubiiWorld
    9 Technical Project Manager
    10 Product Manager e-Commerce
    11 Product Manager Search
    12 (junior) Manager European Agencies
    13 Product Manager Communication Europe
    14 Content Manager

    If you think you can handle any one of the above mentioned Projects,
    forward your updated profile with the following details please mention
    the title of the Job in which you are interested in the Subject Line
    so that I can send you the description.

    Expected Salary (In Euros), Availability date, Contact No's
    (telephone/
    Mobile) and Latest Photo

    ALL THE BEST!!!

    Best Regards