Need Java professionals

kumar.javaji

Dear Mr. / Ms,

Hope you are doing fine.

This is Kumar, from Javaji System Solutions Pvt. Ltd. striving to
assist the IT professionals to meet the better opportunity available
in today's IT world.

Below are the permanent job openings on Web Development With our
client in Germany which are all English speaking positions.

Our client is one of the leading Internet destinations operating a
network of websites in seven languages in Europe and the USA. The
company's combination of search, communication services, online
communities, content channels, Internet access, shopping, homepage
building and domain names registration addresses a wide range of
target groups. Our client in European Network provides an attractive
medium not only for consumers but also for advertisers and e-commerce
partners. With a wide network of websites covering Austria, Denmark,
France, Germany, Great Britain, Italy, the Netherlands, Spain,
Switzerland and the USA, Our client has a large geographical reach in
Europe and Northern America.

1. Senior Technical Manager (Java) Communities
2. Technical Project Manager
3. Technical Project Manager CRM&Billing
4. Senior Software Architect
5. Senior Java-Developer Communities
6. Passionierter Developer Communication Product

Please send your updated profile with the following details.
Latest Photo, Expected Salary (In Euros), Availability date, Contact
No's (telephone/Mobile), willing to relocate (Y/N)

Thanks/Regards
Kumar
Re-source coordinator
Javaji System Solutions Pvt. Ltd.,