need java trainer

hij

In search of a personal java trainer who is having good industry
experience at bangalore ....The trainer should be able to provide
training and help the student to get placement in some good
companies......The trainer can make his own timings......

Christopher Benson-Manica

hij said:
In search of a personal java trainer who is having good industry
experience at bangalore

So in other words, you're looking for some scab to cross the picket
line and train folks in Bangalore to do jobs American programmers do
now? You could at least be civil and post this to a jobs group where
the readers might actually care.

Chris Uppal

Christopher said:
So in other words, you're looking for some scab to cross the picket
line and train folks in Bangalore to do jobs American programmers do
now?

Sigh...

*Plonk*

-- chris

Daniel Dyer

So in other words, you're looking for some scab to cross the picket
line and train folks in Bangalore to do jobs American programmers do
now?

I've no idea how the OP's request relates to American programmers. I'm
further puzzled as to why you would object to Indian programmers training
for Indian jobs in Indian cities.

Dan.

Luc The Perverse

Daniel Dyer said:
I've no idea how the OP's request relates to American programmers. I'm
further puzzled as to why you would object to Indian programmers training
for Indian jobs in Indian cities.

It won't matter for long. Bush has a distant relative that is a programmer
so the US will be nuking India soon.

Christopher Benson-Manica

Daniel Dyer said:
I've no idea how the OP's request relates to American programmers.

Well, clearly hyperbolic on my part (as indicated by Chris' plonk,
which I'm pretty unhappy about, because I certainly didn't wish to
deprive myself of the opportunity to get advice from him). Sorry.

Alex Hunsley

Christopher said:
So in other words, you're looking for some scab to cross the picket
line and train folks in Bangalore to do jobs American programmers do
now? You could at least be civil and post this to a jobs group where
the readers might actually care.

Why shouldn't Indians get programming jobs?

Also, I think you'll find that there are other countries in the world
apart from the US and India. Didn't the internet teach you that? I, for
example, am in the UK.

Chris Uppal

Christopher said:
Well, clearly hyperbolic on my part (as indicated by Chris' plonk,
which I'm pretty unhappy about, because I certainly didn't wish to
deprive myself of the opportunity to get advice from him). Sorry.

It was only a virtual plonk -- it would have become real after a day or two.
That won't happen now. Thanks for the follow-up.

(As and aside, and as a bit of explanation, I think that if I criticise someone
then I owe it to them to read their reply, even if that should turn out to be
just a screenful of abuse -- which has happened a few times.)

-- chris

Luc The Perverse

Alex Hunsley said:
Why shouldn't Indians get programming jobs?
Also, I think you'll find that there are other countries in the world
apart from the US and India. Didn't the internet teach you that? I, for
example, am in the UK.

I agree. Indians should get jobs - it will contribute to international
prosperity. Sounds like someone needs to take an introductory economics
class.

jupiter

Luc The Perverse said:
I agree. Indians should get jobs - it will contribute to
international prosperity. Sounds like someone needs to take an
introductory economics class.

If our Indians quit our shop tomorrow we'd be HOSED.

Hey, why is it that we don't call Indians Injuns any more? I'll
bet Dubya calls them that. It's easier to pronounce when you have
a good slur going.