need javascript and form to play individual sounds on indiv. html pages - will pay

cbell

I would like javascript file (which can be a .js file) which I can use
to play .wav files on demand. there are many pages and there will only
be ONE .wav file (about 20 seconds) for each page.

the form table to go onto the page will have graphics (not form
buttons) for:
- play/pause
- stop
- volume
The sound file must not have to load until the play is pressed. That
way it won't interfere with the page loading.

The form-table in each html page will identify the sound file so that
we don't have to index them in the JS file. In other words, with the
..js file in place, I can add a new page, a new form-table, identify the
sound file url, and the page is ready.

Need it today! - $30 US paypal - urgent