need javascript and form to play individual sounds on indiv. html pages - will pay

Discussion in 'Javascript' started by cbell@interlog.com, Jul 16, 2005.

  1. Guest

    I would like javascript file (which can be a .js file) which I can use
    to play .wav files on demand. there are many pages and there will only
    be ONE .wav file (about 20 seconds) for each page.

    the form table to go onto the page will have graphics (not form
    buttons) for:
    - play/pause
    - stop
    - volume
    >> I will design the buttons later, the form doesn't have to be fancy - it just has to work with graphic buttons.

    The sound file must not have to load until the play is pressed. That
    way it won't interfere with the page loading.

    The form-table in each html page will identify the sound file so that
    we don't have to index them in the JS file. In other words, with the
    ..js file in place, I can add a new page, a new form-table, identify the
    sound file url, and the page is ready.

    Need it today! - $30 US paypal - urgent
    , Jul 16, 2005