  1. apple(naren)

    apple(naren) Guest

    I need advanced java books pleas send
    apple(naren), Jun 29, 2007

  2. apple(naren)

    Roedy Green Guest

    On Fri, 29 Jun 2007 12:08:21 -0000, "apple(naren)"
    <> wrote, quoted or indirectly quoted
    someone who said :

    >I need advanced java books pleas send

    I presume you have a very limited budget. see
    http://mindprod.com/jgloss/ebay.html

    Also check the various online bookstores
    http://mindprod.com/jgloss/bookstores.html
    and the comparison shoppers.

    Buying slightly out of date versions or second hand versions can save
    you a bundle.
    --
    Roedy Green Canadian Mind Products
    The Java Glossary