    --
    Thank You.

    Saket Mundra
    Saket Mundra, Jun 17, 2005

  2. Here's an example of using a base class to provide common functionality to
    all your pages:
    http://www.dwaynesparks.com/Website_Templating_3.aspx
    You can put navigation code in there to determine which page to display
    next.

    Here's information about creating a wizard:
    http://aspalliance.com/articleViewer.aspx?aId=624&pId=1

    --
    I hope this helps,
    Steve C. Orr, MCSD, MVP