    I am getting faded away by traditional Pen and Paper designing. I want to move towards computer aided Mock up or designing tool.

    Anyone has any suggestion about any Java Specific or general purpose Open Source Mock Up tool. Any Suggestion will help

    Thank you !
    Sourabh Mhaisekar, May 9, 2013

  2. On 09/05/2013 08:09, Sourabh Mhaisekar allegedly wrote:
    > Hello,
    >
    > I am getting faded away by traditional Pen and Paper designing. I
    > want to move towards computer aided Mock up or designing tool.
    >
    > Anyone has any suggestion about any Java Specific or general purpose
    > Open Source Mock Up tool. Any Suggestion will help

    Not open source, but heartily recommended:
    <http://www.balsamiq.com/products/mockups>

    --
    DF.
    Daniele Futtorovic, May 9, 2013

  3. Sourabh Mhaisekar

    Arne Vajhøj Guest

    On 5/9/2013 2:09 AM, Sourabh Mhaisekar wrote:
    > I am getting faded away by traditional Pen and Paper designing. I want to move towards computer aided Mock up or designing tool.
    >
    > Anyone has any suggestion about any Java Specific or general purpose Open Source Mock Up tool. Any Suggestion will help

    I assume you mean the UI design.

    A simple drawing program that allows you to drop boxes, circles etc.
    in on page, color them etc.?

    Or do you have some specific requirements?

    Arne
    Arne Vajhøj, May 10, 2013