    hello friends please help me out if someone is having a project
    related to phishing written in java then please help me

    thanks

    jainshasha, Jul 17, 2008

  2. jainshasha

    Donkey Hot Guest

    jainshasha <> wrote in news:7649b6cb-3d57-4aeb-9ea5-
    :

    > hello friends please help me out if someone is having a project
    > related to phishing written in java then please help me
    >

    > thanks

    Exactly what kind of help do you need?

    If I have phished 4 million credit card numbers, do you want them encoded
    as a Java array or what?

    Donkey Hot, Jul 17, 2008

  3. jainshasha

    Evans Guest

    On 17 Jul, 18:15, jainshasha <> wrote:
    > hello friends please help me out if someone is having a project
    > related to phishing written in java then please help me
    >
    > thanks

    You really deserved to be banned from this newsgroup.
    Only an idiot would come to a group like this looking for help to do
    evil.

    You're an embarrassment to the whole software industry - go away and
    never come back here, otherwise ...

    --
    Evans
    http://www.jroller.com/evans

    Evans, Jul 18, 2008
  4. jainshasha

    David Levine Guest

    In article <>, Evans <> wrote:
    >On 17 Jul, 18:15, jainshasha <> wrote:
    >> hello friends please help me out if someone is having a project
    >> related to phishing written in java then please help me

    Help with phishing project?
    Ha, ha, ha.

    David Levine, Jul 18, 2008
  5. jainshasha

    Roedy Green Guest

    On Thu, 17 Jul 2008 10:15:33 -0700 (PDT), jainshasha
    said :

    >hello friends please help me out if someone is having a project
    >related to phishing written in java then please help me

    What do you want to do? scam people? Write a browser filter? write
    an email filter? tools to help locate phishers so you can cousin Vito
    over for a friendly chat?
    --

    Roedy Green Canadian Mind Products
    The Java Glossary

    Roedy Green, Jul 19, 2008
  6. jainshasha

    Christian Guest

    jainshasha schrieb:
    > hello friends please help me out if someone is having a project
    > related to phishing written in java then please help me
    >

    > thanks

    A little google search brought up this:

    http://code.google.com/p/phishingjava/

    May be thats interesting for you.
    Also I would recommend you to be more precise.. as you have seen on the
    reactions in case of dubious requests that would help.

    ie. instead of asking for help about virusses... it would be better to
    ask for for help about virus detection/removal/whatever ...

    Christian, Jul 19, 2008