Need poll/survey script with results

Dave

I am looking for a JavaScript poll/survey script that meets the following
criteria:
1) Just a large number of Yes/No questions (at least 20)
2) "Repeat vote-proof"
3) "Display Results" button after survey
4) Results show shortened version of survey question with Y/N tally

If anyone could point me to a reliable script, this would be appreciated.
Thanks!

Ivo

I am looking for a JavaScript poll/survey script that meets the following
criteria:
1) Just a large number of Yes/No questions (at least 20)
2) "Repeat vote-proof"
3) "Display Results" button after survey
4) Results show shortened version of survey question with Y/N tally

If anyone could point me to a reliable script, this would be appreciated.

In order to store any answers, you need to be able to write to a file.
Javascript cannot do this. That is why polls and surveys are usually
scripted in a serverside language like PHP and not in javascript. All that
is needed on the clientside is a regular HTML form which posts its results
to a serverside script.
HTH
Ivo