Need porting of Wotan Supercomputer AI into Perl

Mentifex

Which will come first, the Singularity or
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Perl_6 ?

Wotan, the German AI Mind for 64-bit Linux
supercomputers, needs porting into Perl for
purposes of residing like an octopus on
central hubs of Web traffic and AI awakening.
http://www.scn.org/~mentifex/DeKi.txt
is the source code in Forth pre-perl.

There are no funds available for payment but
mega kudos will accrue to the successful Perl
programmer who creates the True AI Perlmind
based on the various other AI Minds such as

http://www.scn.org/~mentifex/AiMind.html

in English over JavaScript and the Russian

http://www.scn.org/~mentifex/Dushka.html

also in JavaScript.

Mentifex (Arthur)

George Mpouras

Hello mentifex,

Please expain with some more words what all this project is about

Mentifex

Please expain with some more words what all this project is about

The Mentifex (Latin for "Mindmaker") AI project
is about my lifelong attempt to create artificial
intelligence ever since I was an undergraduate
majoring in Greek and Latin classics at the
University of Washington in Seattle. There I
was reading the ancient philosophers like Plato
and Aristotle in the original Greek. When I
was reading "De Anima" by Aristotle, I was already
trying to design the inputs and outputs and
memory structures of an artificial mind.

Over the past week, the Mentifex MindForth AI
has become able to make inferences between two
facts, like the ancient syllogism:

"All men are mortal."
"Socrates is a man."
"Therefore Socrates is mortal."

Please read the AiMind discussion at

http://www.chatbots.org/ai_zone/viewthread/240/

for some recent news about the AI project.

Thank you for your interest.

Mentifex (Arthur)