Need porting of Wotan Supercomputer AI into Perl

Discussion in 'Perl Misc' started by Mentifex, Dec 6, 2012.

  1. Mentifex

    Mentifex Guest

    Which will come first, the Singularity or
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Perl_6 ?

    Wotan, the German AI Mind for 64-bit Linux
    supercomputers, needs porting into Perl for
    purposes of residing like an octopus on
    central hubs of Web traffic and AI awakening.
    http://www.scn.org/~mentifex/DeKi.txt
    is the source code in Forth pre-perl.

    There are no funds available for payment but
    mega kudos will accrue to the successful Perl
    programmer who creates the True AI Perlmind
    based on the various other AI Minds such as

    http://www.scn.org/~mentifex/AiMind.html

    in English over JavaScript and the Russian

    http://www.scn.org/~mentifex/Dushka.html

    also in JavaScript.

    Mentifex (Arthur)
    --
    http://mind.sourceforge.net/perl.html
    http://www.listbox.com/subscribe/?list_id=303
    Mentifex, Dec 6, 2012

  2. Hello mentifex,

    Please expain with some more words what all this project is about
    George Mpouras, Dec 26, 2012

  3. Mentifex

    Mentifex Guest

    On Dec 26, 11:35 am, "George Mpouras"
    <> wrote:

    > Please expain with some more words what all this project is about

    The Mentifex (Latin for "Mindmaker") AI project
    is about my lifelong attempt to create artificial
    intelligence ever since I was an undergraduate
    majoring in Greek and Latin classics at the
    University of Washington in Seattle. There I
    was reading the ancient philosophers like Plato
    and Aristotle in the original Greek. When I
    was reading "De Anima" by Aristotle, I was already
    trying to design the inputs and outputs and
    memory structures of an artificial mind.

    Over the past week, the Mentifex MindForth AI
    has become able to make inferences between two
    facts, like the ancient syllogism:

    "All men are mortal."
    "Socrates is a man."
    "Therefore Socrates is mortal."

    Please read the AiMind discussion at

    http://www.chatbots.org/ai_zone/viewthread/240/

    for some recent news about the AI project.

    Thank you for your interest.

    Mentifex (Arthur)
    --
    http://www.scn.org/~mentifex/mindforth.txt