    Yours faithfully,
    Vladimir
    mailto:

    Vladimir Kiselyov, Aug 17, 2005

  2. Vladimir Kiselyov

    Roedy Green Guest

    On Thu, 18 Aug 2005 00:48:35 +0300, Vladimir Kiselyov
    <> wrote or quoted :

    >Somebody interested with such paid task?
    >There is a requirement specification and time for develop.

    You are asking from Latvia. I think the problem is nobody in North
    America can afford to work for Latvian wages. Perhaps someone in India
    can take the job.

    Roedy Green, Aug 22, 2005

  3. Vladimir Kiselyov

    Malte Guest

    Perhaps someone in India
    > can take the job.

    Aren't they already outsourcing to Russia?

    Malte, Aug 22, 2005