Need Public Domain Date Time Picker Div

Alfred

I need a calendar + time picker tool that is:

* public domain
* non-AJAX (at this time)
* javascript
* works in IE 6 and Firefox 1.5 and up
* div-based
* uses CSS too
* permits not just picking a date from the calendar and switching
months, years backwards and forwards, but also pick the time
* fairly condensed code as much as possible

Anyone using one?

Dr J R Stockton

In comp.lang.javascript message <[email protected]
I need a calendar + time picker tool that is:

* public domain
* non-AJAX (at this time)
* javascript
* works in IE 6 and Firefox 1.5 and up
* div-based
* uses CSS too
* permits not just picking a date from the calendar and switching
months, years backwards and forwards, but also pick the time
* fairly condensed code as much as possible

Anyone using one?

Unless there is a good probability of predicting what will be chosen,
the fastest date/time entry, for the user, will be like

<input class=X type=text Name=N size=20></div>

followed by validation, for which see below. Use RegExp
maximum flexibility compatible with ISO field order. Consider how a
Year of two or fewer digits should be interpreted; for certainty, insist
on at least four digits there. You could make the later digit fields
optional, if choosing to the second is not mandatory.