    I solve this? Is there someway I can use an index or something instead?

    Thanks,
    Shawn

    Shawn, Mar 6, 2004

  2. Shawn

    Shawn Guest

    Figured it out. I could use myDataView.Table.Columns(0).ColumnName to get
    the name.

    "Shawn" <> wrote in message
    Hi.
    I have a DropDownList which is bound to a DataView from code-behind. I'm
    having trouble with the DataTextField and the DataValueField properties
    because I do not know the names of the two colums in the DataView. How can

    Shawn, Mar 6, 2004