Need recursion program to find unknown number

michalik.ireneusz

I need help.. i neeed to write a rucursion program that will find the
unknown number given a high and a low. It must ne un an algenreic
fashion and not using calculus

Stefan Ram

Eric Sosman said:
You need to describe the problem more fully. For example,
if the given high and low are 100 and 1, respectively, what
happens next? How is the unknown number determined?

I guess, the program the will have to ask the user

»Is your number larger than 50?«.

Mike Schilling

I need help.. i neeed to write a rucursion program that will find the
unknown number given a high and a low. It must ne un an algenreic
fashion and not using calculus

Ask your teacher to give you a start.