Need Script to Download Files from Webserver

JessiRight77

Hello...

Our website is built using Dreamweaver. We need to incorporate some
script that will allow users to view files stored in a folder on our
webserver, and then download them to their harddrive.

Can anyone help me with this, or point me in the right direction?

Any help would be greatly, greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Jessi