Need: Senior Developer- .NET at Winston Salem, NC for 4+ months

Discussion in 'C Programming' started by Ravi, Jun 11, 2012.

  1. Ravi

    Ravi Guest

    Title: Senior Analyst/Developer (Web Applications Development)
    Location: Winston Salem, NC
    Duration: 4+ months

    • This position will be responsible for full life-cycle development and maintenance of both public facing and internal systems deployed via client-server and/or web paradigms.
    • The successful candidate should have 8+ years demonstrated technical proficiency working with C#, MVC, jQuery, AJAX, VB.NET, HTML, XML.
    • With a knowledge of the following: PL/SQL, SQL, JavaScript and ASP.
    • A computer related degree or equivalent experience is required.
    • Background in Oracle Forms and Oracle Database is a big plus.
    • Successful candidates must be self motivated and possess strong analytical and problem solving skills, excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to multi-task and make accurate, informed decisions in a fast paced, high pressure environment.
    • Strong team players, motivated self starters are needed.

    Thanks and Regards
    Sam |
    Samiti Technology Inc. | 120 Wood Ave South # 509
    Iselin, New Jersey 08830| USA
    Email:
    Visit : www.samititechnology.com

    Ravi, Jun 11, 2012

  2. Ravi

    Raj Pashwar Guest

    On Mon, 11 Jun 2012 09:36:59 -0700, Ravi wrote:

    > Title: Senior Analyst/Developer (Web Applications Development) Location:
    > Winston Salem, NC
    > Duration: 4+ months
    >
    > • This position will be responsible for full life-cycle development

    and
    > maintenance of both public facing and internal systems deployed via
    > client-server and/or web paradigms. • The successful candidate should
    > have 8+ years demonstrated technical proficiency working with C#, MVC,
    > jQuery, AJAX, VB.NET, HTML, XML. • With a knowledge of the following:
    > PL/SQL, SQL, JavaScript and ASP. • A computer related degree or
    > equivalent experience is required. • Background in Oracle Forms and
    > Oracle Database is a big plus. • Successful candidates must be self
    > motivated and possess strong analytical and problem solving skills,
    > excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to
    > multi-task and make accurate, informed decisions in a fast paced, high
    > pressure environment. • Strong team players, motivated self

    starters are
    > needed.
    >
    > _____________________________________________________ Thanks and Regards
    > Sam |
    > Samiti Technology Inc. | 120 Wood Ave South # 509 Iselin, New Jersey
    > 08830| USA
    > Email:
    > Visit : www.samititechnology.com

    Hi Sam

    Could you provide some information on compensation? Also whether US work
    visas will be provided for a successful candidate. Is MVC = Microsoft
    Visual C++?

    Cheers Raj

    Raj Pashwar, Jun 12, 2012

  3. Ravi

    Raj Pashwar Guest

    On Tue, 12 Jun 2012 19:10:58 +0000, Raj Pashwar wrote:

    > On Mon, 11 Jun 2012 09:36:59 -0700, Ravi wrote:
    >
    >> Title: Senior Analyst/Developer (Web Applications Development)
    >> Location: Winston Salem, NC
    >> Duration: 4+ months
    >>
    >> • This position will be responsible for full life-cycle development

    > and
    >> maintenance of both public facing and internal systems deployed via
    >> client-server and/or web paradigms. • The successful candidate

    should
    >> have 8+ years demonstrated technical proficiency working with C#, MVC,
    >> jQuery, AJAX, VB.NET, HTML, XML. • With a knowledge of the following:
    >> PL/SQL, SQL, JavaScript and ASP. • A computer related degree or
    >> equivalent experience is required. • Background in Oracle Forms and
    >> Oracle Database is a big plus. • Successful candidates must be self
    >> motivated and possess strong analytical and problem solving skills,
    >> excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to
    >> multi-task and make accurate, informed decisions in a fast paced, high
    >> pressure environment. • Strong team players, motivated self

    > starters are
    >> needed.
    >>
    >> _____________________________________________________ Thanks and
    >> Regards Sam |
    >> Samiti Technology Inc. | 120 Wood Ave South # 509 Iselin, New Jersey
    >> 08830| USA
    >> Email:
    >> Visit : www.samititechnology.com

    > Hi Sam
    >
    > Could you provide some information on compensation? Also whether US work
    > visas will be provided for a successful candidate. Is MVC = Microsoft
    > Visual C++?
    >
    > Cheers Raj

    Apologies to the group, I thought I was sending this reply by personal
    email.

    Raj Pashwar, Jun 13, 2012