Need site critique/comments

Discussion in 'HTML' started by Warhawk012, Jan 10, 2007.

  1. Warhawk012

    Warhawk012 Guest

    Hey all,

    I've started a portal site for the Embroidery community (both
    professional and hobbyist), and I'm looking for some site comments and
    critique.

    The site is at http://www.embuniverse.com/

    If some of you can help me out and tell me if the site flows nicely,
    and whether or not the placement of the menu items is correct (fiddled
    around with the order a few times till I came up with what I got now).

    I have some work to do with configuring the Forums so that it fits with

    the design, but I've been trying to concentrate more on the meat of the

    site first.

    Anyways, please give whatever comments you can.

    Thanks!
    -Dan

    Site Administrator
    Embroidery Universe
    http://www.embuniverse.com/
    Catering to the embroidery professional,
    hobbyist and enthusiast.

    Warhawk012, Jan 10, 2007

  2. Beauregard T. Shagnasty, Jan 10, 2007