    objective of the site ;-)

    it's a tool to build websites for free for the beginner user <grin>

    Thanks!

    Tellor, Oct 12, 2007

  2. Tellor wrote:

    > Could I use a few minutes

    to learn how to post to USENET? This is not a chat room, nor is it
    Google. Stop posting this question all over the place. You already have
    answers in some of the groups you have posted it.

    --
    -bts

    Beauregard T. Shagnasty, Oct 12, 2007

  3. Tellor

    G Guest

    Beauregard T. Shagnasty wrote:
    > Tellor wrote:
    >
    >> Could I use a few minutes

    > to learn how to post to USENET? This is not a chat room, nor is it
    > Google. Stop posting this question all over the place. You already
    > have answers in some of the groups you have posted it.

    BTS. It was spam.

    G, Oct 12, 2007
  4. G wrote:

    > Beauregard T. Shagnasty wrote:
    >> Tellor wrote:
    >>> Could I use a few minutes

    >> to learn how to post to USENET? This is not a chat room, nor is it
    >> Google. Stop posting this question all over the place. You already
    >> have answers in some of the groups you have posted it.

    > BTS. It was spam.

    Might be. I don't think I have seen any responses from Tellor yet in any
    of the groups he posted it.

    --
    -bts

    Beauregard T. Shagnasty, Oct 12, 2007
  5. Tellor

    dorayme Guest

    In article
    <1FQPi.209022$>,
    "Beauregard T. Shagnasty" <> wrote:

    > G wrote:
    >
    > > Beauregard T. Shagnasty wrote:

    > > BTS. It was spam.

    > Might be. I don't think I have seen any responses from Tellor yet in any
    > of the groups he posted it.

    So there is not much point to add that op should check spelling
    and grammar:

    "Because in the 21st century everyone should have a web site and
    nobody should paid for it!"

    --
    dorayme

    dorayme, Oct 12, 2007