need SOAPpy help

Sells, Fred

I've just been asked to do a soap client for some vendor software. I'm able
to load the WSDL and discover the methods, but when I go to call a method it
doesn't see it. I should be passing in a string that is named "testValue"

I've been working from the soap demoes with soappy 0.12.0. I've found so
much via google that I don't know where to start or what matches this
version of soappy and what is based on older releases.

I would appreciate some links or code snippets that illustrate using soap
0.12.0.

I apologize for not including my code, but I'm on a different computer
tonight.

The information contained in this message may be privileged and / or
not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination,
immediately by replying to this message and deleting the material from any
computer.