    datagrid, but, do I execute the update stored procedure on every iteration?
    Or is there a way to pass all the selection at once to the sp?

    Thanks

    =?Utf-8?B?Q2hyaXM=?=, Dec 15, 2006

  2. Hi,
    if you dont want to fire update query for each and every row then you can
    implement bulk insert/update by using OPENXML.You will get complete working
    code for it in the followinf link:
    http://www.codeproject.com/cs/database/generic_OpenXml.asp

    Although it is for bulk insert you can write code for bulk update also by
    digging little bit.If you are still not able to get around then please feel
    free to ask me.

    Thanks and regards,
    Manish Bafna
    MCP and MCTS

    =?Utf-8?B?TWFuaXNoIEJhZm5h?=, Dec 15, 2006

  3. Hi,
    you will find following url also useful:
    http://support.microsoft.com/kb/315968

    Although thse links will not provide exact solutions to your probelm but by
    modifying these codes littel bit you can solve your probelm.

    Thanks and Regards,
    Manish Bafna
    MCP and MCTS

    =?Utf-8?B?TWFuaXNoIEJhZm5h?=, Dec 15, 2006