    • Implementation on the Spartan-3E board

    I dont know any sites / papers on the subject so if any of you can give me some directions as in what sites/papers/implementations would set me on the right track or have any suggestions/ideas on the matter I would really appreciate it. Thanks!
    Last edited: Mar 4, 2010
    bogdandin7, Mar 4, 2010

  2. bogdandin7

    JohnDuq

    Joined:
    Dec 9, 2008
    Messages:
    88
    I suggest starting with the Xilinx site for lots of good documentation, and downloading the lastest version of ISE for on-line examples (check out the Language Templates).

    If you can spend $50 on the project I suggest you purchase a CoolRunner II Design kit, just because it contains a book called the Programmable Logic Guide dated November 2003 (maybe you can find a copy on-line). This book has some very good tutorials and examples that take you through some great starter projects.
    JohnDuq, Mar 5, 2010