need some help quickly

Discussion in 'Python' started by Allan Irvine, Dec 14, 2004.

  1. Allan Irvine

    Allan Irvine Guest

    HI

    Hope this is the right place for this, I am new. I have a spec to
    create
    a (dual screen) framework application that

    1 displays mp3, flash, jpegs etc. on top screen
    2: displays buttons on bottom screen which alter image when a key is
    pressed.

    The hardware is a dell pc basically, no mouse and the keyboard is a
    simple 8 key pad that outputs numbers 1-8 (I think but can be mapped).

    I am looking for the best way to create this and tools to use etc.

    The system is basically an information kiosk like you see in airports
    etc. the presentation screen on top may show several borderless frames
    containing differing media.

    Hope you can help - any thoughts welcome
    I am willing to pay for some help.

    Allan Irvine, Dec 14, 2004

  2. Am Tue, 14 Dec 2004 04:46:24 -0800 schrieb Allan Irvine:

    > HI
    >
    > Hope this is the right place for this, I am new. I have a spec to
    > create
    > a (dual screen) framework application that
    >
    > 1 displays mp3, flash, jpegs etc. on top screen
    > 2: displays buttons on bottom screen which alter image when a key is
    > pressed.

    What operating system do you use?

    Please choose a better subject next time.

    "need some help quickly": I don't think the
    application you are looking for is done quickly.

    Thomas

    --
    Thomas G├╝ttler, http://www.thomas-guettler.de/

    Thomas Guettler, Dec 14, 2004