Need some specific .Net Training - Will pay.

Ed Bangle

Hi everyone,
Rather than spend more days on trying to figure these
things out, I figured I could drop this message to find
help and pay someone for closing gaps to my weak .Net
skills.

I need the following:

- I need to know how to build reports using the Crystal
Viewer in .Net. I have read 2 articles online (MSDN and
Builders.com). Both of them are vague and I hit a wall.
- I need to know how to take an existing Excel file and
take its calculations into .Net and data to post into a
database.
- I need to know how to use the object browser and
implement some of the above to simplify coding processes.
- I would like to build a web service out of something
above or something different. I simply have not built a
web service yet.

If you know how to do the above, I need to talk to you
because I figure it would be better for me to learn this
stuff than to go to some class and learn something I
already have learned and then get into the above.

If interested, please e-mail me at (e-mail address removed) and
provide me your hourly. We can do it all over the phone.

Happy Day,
Ed

Alvin Bruney

just a thought, how about saving yourself some dollars and rolling up your
sleeves?
are you game?

Ed Bangle

Thanks for the input Alvin ... it is a great idea
especially when you do not have a deadline.
Unfortunately, I do.

Happy Day :)

George Durzi

Can I suggest NOT using the Crystal Viewer? It really sux. Instead, write
out the PDF to the browser