    Location: OH

    Duration: 6+ Mon

    Thank you

    kin, Aug 13, 2009

  2. kin

    Scott M. Guest

    This is not a help wanted forum and I would question working for someone who
    doesn't understand how support newsgroups are supposed to be used.

    -Scott

    "kin" <> wrote in message
    Please respond to

    I have an immediate requirement for a Sr. Sybase DBA Consultant. If
    you have the skills please send resume, rate, and contact details.

    Req: Sr. Sybase DBA – Must have 10+ yrs of Exp

    Location: OH

    Duration: 6+ Mon

    Thank you

    Scott M., Aug 13, 2009