need suggestion - domain masking or something

ZenMasta

In order to strengthen ppc advertising I have a couple of domains specific
to some of our products. The domains redirect to a custom search string on
my site..
so for example widget.com would redir to mysite.com/search=widget or
something like that.

Unfortunately Google just disapproved my ads because my display url
widget.com isn't the same as my destination url mydomain.com. I had been
doing this for a long time and it was strengthening my ppc ad position
because the keywords were in both my ad text and my domain name.

Now I want to fix this so I can legitimately use my alternate domains and
need some suggestions.

I've thought about domain masking but if I remember correctly page titles
don't properly display on masked domains, and also if a customer decides to
checkout, the coding is specifically for mydomain.com so even if I got ssl
certs for my other domains it probably wouldn't work anyway.

So my thoughts are
1) a script that will unmask the domain if they click on any link/button
etc. if they click on a info link instead of continuing to widget.com/info,
it unmasks and shows the mydomain.com/info

2) im out of ideas hehe.