    Just would appreciate your ideas. There's alot of bright people in this
    group.

    Thanks!

    VB Programmer, Oct 17, 2006

  2. Wire the PCs into a small network, use a single database,
    and query the database for the individual doctor's appointments.

    re:
    >This doesn't seem like the best or most efficient solution.

    It's not. It's unnecessarily complicated.

    A simple desktop or web app which all the PCs can see, by virtue of being
    connected to each other, is a far better solution which doesn't need synchronizing,
    emailing appointments nor daisy-chain updating.

    Juan T. Llibre, asp.net MVP
    asp.net faq : http://asp.net.do/faq/

    Juan T. Llibre, Oct 17, 2006