Need Sys Admin - 06+months - Chicago IL.

Isaac

Hi All,

We have a System Administrator position with some development
experience in Chicago, IL. for 06+ months for my DIRECT CLIENT. Please
let me know if you have anyone for this. This position requires Green
Card, Citizens and EAD. (EAD’s who can work on W2)
please respond with your resume, rate, contact details and Visa status
to: (e-mail address removed) , for any further details please call me at
213-233-3576 / 213-233-3907.

Thanks and regards,
Isaac

Direct 213.233.3576
Office 213.233.3907
(e-mail address removed)
www.preludesys.com
(e-mail address removed)

Job Title: System Admin
Location: Chicago, IL.
Project Duration: 6+ Month(s)
Cost: Open (DOE)
Preferences: Green Card, Citizens and EAD
Skills / Job specs:
We are looking for a ‘unix / linux sys admin with development
experience’. That would be the summary of it, so we are not really
looking for individuals with development-only skills for this
particular role.
We are looking for someone with Sys admin skills who can do some
development work. Source Control expertise, Database skills, wiki
experience, etc. They are basically assisting the development staff
to be more productive. They must have very strong communication
skills.
deployment and support with expertise in the tools that facilitate
those parts of the SDLC.
Having solid experience of expertise in tools like Maven and Clear
Case are the what Client truly looking for. Being able to easily run,
debug, and monitor applications in a Linux environment is important.
I’m looking for skills of that nature