Need the Answer of the Question

Muhammad Jamil Nawaz

You are building an application that will be deployed on a Web farm.
You are analyzing the techniques available for optimizing the application
and persisting data across requests.

Which application features can be scaled to a Web farm?

1- Application state

2- View state

3- Page output caching

4- Session state

Best Reagards,
Muhammad Jamil Nawaz

Steve C. Orr [MVP, MCSD]

ViewState and SessionState can definitely be scaled to a Web farm.
I'm a little less sure about the other two.

--
I hope this helps,
Steve C. Orr, MCSD, MVP

You are building an application that will be deployed on a Web farm.
You are analyzing the techniques available for optimizing the application
and persisting data across requests.

Which application features can be scaled to a Web farm?

1- Application state

2- View state

3- Page output caching

4- Session state

Best Reagards,
Muhammad Jamil Nawaz

Robbe Morris [C# MVP]

This works great for us. Much better than the options
native in .NET. Plus, it takes are of problems regarding
users who route their network traffic through network
proxy servers.

http://www.eggheadcafe.com/articles/scaleout_server.asp

--
Robbe Morris - 2004/2005 Microsoft MVP C#

Earn money answering .NET Framework
messageboard posts at EggHeadCafe.com.
http://www.eggheadcafe.com/forums/merit.asp