Need the path of Jsp that runs on websphere startup

fantasticboogie

Hi all,

I need to run some java code when websphere starts up the server.
I've modified web.xml to load my jsp (AutoStartServer.jsp) file on
startup.
Here's what i'm trying to accomplish:

<%!
public void jspInit(){
//code to obtain path of AutoStartServer.jsp
//code to perfrom autologin and retrieve data from a server
}

%>

This code used to reside on a jsp page that an administrator could
hit. Now i'd like to automate that part when websphere starts up.
The implicit "application" object is not available within this
initialization, so I can't use it to obtain the path of
AutoStartServer.jsp

Any ideas on how i can get the path? Any help would be greatly
appreciated.