    can anyone help me regarding this .....

    regards
    Phani
    Phani, Apr 25, 2005

  2. Did you try this free datagrid?

    http://aspalliance.com/articleViewer.aspx?aId=21&pId=

    Ken Cox [Microsoft MVP], Apr 25, 2005

  3. Phani

    Phani Guest

    Thank you ken for ur reply ....

    and i also need a role based display of datagrid columns like some users
    based on roles should be restricted to view some columns of the datagrid and
    also the rows displayed should also be according to the roles ....

    if u know resource regarding this please let me know .....

    Regards
    Phani

    Like display columns based

    Phani, Apr 25, 2005