Need To Find average response time and response Size

Meena Lalwani

Hi All,

I am working on the performance measurement for my dot net application.
There are 5000 to 10000 users who logged in with my application.
I am able to find out which user logged in , time, date, and which page
he was worked for that day .
More over I need to find out the response time taken by my application
for each
Request however, Trace is disabled due to security reasons. Can anybody
know how to find response time for each request? Is it possible to
track through Http Module?

Any help would be appreciated
Please response ASAP.

Thanks